Highest RF design flexibility and performance with cost efficient discrete switches for IoT and 5G applications
Infineon offers a wide range of RF switches for wireless communication systems like cellular (LTE 4G, 5G), WiFi / WLAN and Ultra-Wide-Band (UWB). Our high performance portfolio of discrete switches includes devices with low Insertion Loss (IL), high isolation (ISO), fast switching speed and low harmonics generation.
Our components provide maximum design flexibility and cost efficiency in IoT and 5G applications like smartphones, wearables, smart home devices and more. Infineon RF switches are commonly controlled via GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) or via the standardized MIPI RFFE (Mobile Industry Processor Interface for RF Front-End) interface.
The RF switch portfolio is produced with proven Bulk CMOS technology and manufactured at multiple production sites to offer secure supply. The package of our devices is very small, compact and robust, therefore it is the best option for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) mounting.
- Wideband frequency coverage (sub-6GHz, 9GHz see BGS12WN6)
- High power handling capability with very low Insertion Loss (IL) and high linearity
- High isolation (ISO) performance for 5G
- Fast switching speed <200ns
- Small and compact footprint for cost and PCB space savings