OPTIGA? embedded security solutions
OPTIGA? embedded security solutions subcategories
OPTIGA? family combining state-of-the art hardware security controllers with software
Our OPTIGA? family of security solutions is designed for easy integration into embedded systems to protect the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of information and devices. These hardware-based security solutions scale from basic authentication chips to sophisticated implementations.
The OPTIGA? Trust family includes turnkey products for smaller platforms as well as programmable solutions, while OPTIGA? TPM (Trusted Platform Module) products are ideal for embedded PC, mobile and computing applications. All OPTIGA? TPM products comply with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards.
At a glance
- Reliable products with a proven track record
- Based on the latest cryptography
- Third-party security certified (Common Criteria)*
- Offering a variety of interfaces to match your system architecture
- Easy to integrate thanks to evaluation kits, host code and reference applets
- Developed and manufactured in a certified environment
- Matching security to financial constraints (scaling from entry level to advanced implementations)
- Available through several distributors
- Extensive integration support through the Infineon Security Partner Network
*This may not apply to all OPTIGA? family products, for details please refer to the individual product pages.